A. DELIVERY METHODS AND PRICES
The products are delivered on the territory of the European Union and to the United States of America only to the address indicated by the customer at the time of his order on the site. Orders which must be delivered to a post office box are not processed.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and appear distinctly before placing the order and then on the order form. They may vary according to the shipping methods chosen, the amount of the order and the place of destination of the products: in the event of a specific request from the customer concerning the conditions of packaging or transport of the ordered products, duly accepted in writing by house father sas, the related costs will be subject to additional specific invoicing, on a quote previously accepted in writing by the customer.
- Metropolitan France and Monaco 10 €
- European Union 20 €
- Outside Europe 50 €
The delivery of the goods must be made in the presence of the customer or a person designated by him to the recipient's address indicated in the order. At the time of delivery of the goods, the customer is responsible for checking that:
- The number of packages delivered corresponds to the information in the transport document (ddt);
- The packaging is intact, undamaged, and unaltered, including the materials used to close the package. The customer must immediately note the possible damage suffered by the packaging and / or the products or an error relating to the number of packages delivered or the non-conformity of the indications, by affixing a reserve of written control on the proof of delivery of the mail. After signing the delivery document, the customer cannot object to the external appearance of the delivery.
After this deadline and failing to comply with these formalities, the products will be deemed to be in conformity and free from any apparent defect and no claim may be validly accepted by Maison Père SAS. Maison Père SAS will replace as soon as possible and at its expense, the products delivered whose apparent defects or lack of conformity have been duly proven by the customer.
B. DELIVERY TIMES
Products are shipped from our warehouse within 72 hours of confirmation of availability and order pick-up. Delivery is made within 2 to 5 working days in France, 3 to 6 days in the European Union and 3 to 15 days in the United States.
Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and French national holidays Maison Père SAS cannot be held responsible for unforeseeable delays in delivery. Except in cases of force majeure, the products are delivered within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the day following the transmission of the order by the customer.
Maison Père SAS undertakes to use its best efforts to deliver the products ordered by the customer within the above-specified deadlines. However, these deadlines are given for information only and any possible overrun cannot give rise to any damages, withholding of the order by the customer. However, beyond this 30-day period, the customer is entitled to cancel the order. The sums paid by the customer will then be returned to him without delay, to the exclusion of any compensation or deduction.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If an order consists of several products, the return of one or more product (s) must be made in a single shipment.
Please note that the information below is only applicable to purchases made on the Maison Père e-commerce site ( www.maisonpere.com ). A different return and exchange policy is applied in the case of a purchase at points of sale.
Returns on any order placed on the Maison Père e-commerce site ( www.maisonpere.com ) are accepted within 14 days of the delivery date, provided that they are accompanied by the original invoice. . Returned products are fully refunded and according to the same terms provided for the purchase.
In order to exercise your right of exchange or return of goods, you are required to communicate to us (at the following address: Maison Père SAS, 1 Rue du marché St Honoré, 75009 Paris, France, email@example.com ) your decision to exchange or return one or more product (s) by means of an explicit declaration (for example by letter or e-mail).
The products must be returned in their original condition, unused, not subject to washing and in their shipping packaging. All labels on the product upon delivery must be intact and attached to the product in their original position. Perfumes must not be opened and must be accompanied by their protective plastic envelope.
Maison Père SAS reserves the right to refuse the return of products which do not comply with the conditions mentioned in these general conditions. In this case, the goods are returned to the customer.
Returns are free and a prepaid shipping label will be sent to you upon receipt of your return.
We do not exchange any product if it is compliant and not flawed.
To proceed with a return, please follow the procedure below:
- Complete the return form attached to the order
- Carefully pack and close the merchandise to be returned without forgetting to include the return form
- Stick the prepaid return label on the packaging cardboard outside the package
- Drop the package off at a Colissimo or UPS / DHL depot or contact UPS / DHL to schedule a pickup. UPS contact: 0821-233-877 / DHL: 0825 10 00 80
- The bank account used for the original payment is credited within 2 to 3 weeks after the date of return shipment. A confirmation email is sent when the return is validated and processed.